August Member of the Month – Golden Stage Inn
Okemo Valley Chamber announced Member of the Month at last night’s mixer at the Windsor Mansion in Windsor.
The chamber represented by Tom Gianola, board president and Carol Lighthall, Executive Director presented the award to the Golden Stage Inn of Proctorsville, and owners, Julie Lynn and Michael Wood. In presenting the award, Tom with expressed that Julie and Michael run a great business and make time for the community too, and Carol added that in making the nomination, the award committee enthusiastically agreed that all award criteria had been met.
The criteria for the Member of the Month award
- Contributes to community
- Hosts and/or co-hosts mixers
- Current on dues
- Donations (door prizes for mixers/events)
- Participates in shows.
- Packages with other businesses
- Participates in “Just Between Us”.
- Advertises/promotes & participates in guidebook and co-op advertising.
- Contributes in monthly committee meetings.
- Is an ambassador for the chamber and region.
August 24, 2018
July 5, 2018