July Camber Corner
By Marji Graf, CEO
Okemo Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce
We have a display case this month at the Guilford Welcome Center representing our region as well as display cases in the Chester Train Depot
After speaking with our vendors and visitors, we are changing the Home, Garden & Recreation Show to the BUY LOCAL FESTIVAL and will be holding it over 2 days; July 8 & 9, 2017 in the same field in between Cota & Cota Oil and Mr. Darcy’s. Save the date and stay tuned!! All businesses are welcomed to display their products and services. Please call the chamber office for vendor information.
Google Indoor View was here again on June 8th and will be back September/October. Be sure to check out our website to view our virtual tour from a link on our homepage. See inside…
Let’s put out the WELCOME mats for the Iron Adventure Run guests we have coming into our Region the last weekend of July. They will come back throughout the year once they see all that we have to offer!!
- Wednesday, July 13 Mixer Inn Victoria in Chester 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday, July 16 Chester 250 Celebration. Train rides 12n/1pm/2pm and 4pm to Brockway Mills Gorge. Tickets $10, children under 3 – FREE Historic Marker Dedication at 3pm. www.Rails-VT.com
- Wednesday, July 20 Social Media 101 & 102 with Kim Dixon at Newsbank Conference Center 1-2:30pm.
- July 28-30 Iron Adventure Run is in our Region!
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS
- Farm and Furniture 802-362-6900
- Long View Farm, Inc. 603-477-2114
- Silvermine Interior Design 802-672-2074
- The Lazy Cow 617-960-6324
Congratulations to the Inn at Weston for being chosen the June Member of the Month!
Scott Duffy of Rockledge Farm Woodworks of Weathersfield was recently […]
Come join us to help spread the word to our […]
March 1, 2019
February 5, 2019
July 12, 2018