July Chamber Corner
July Chamber Corner
Submitted by Marji Graf, CEO
Okemo Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce
- We had a great mixer at President Calvin Coolidge State Historic Site on June 10th. 43 members enjoyed Plymouth Artisan Cheese, wine, Long Trail beer and goodies brought by chamber members.
- 81 people attended our FREE Chamber Day at Okemo Mountain Resorts Adventure Zone on June 11th.
- Thanks to the Weston Playhouse for hosting Chamber night on June 30th.
- Thanks to Carrie Allen of Heritage Family Credit Union for the free education program for chamber members: “Understanding your credit score”.
- Our next mixer is July 8th at the Inn at Weathersfield.
- July 21 is our next education program from 8-9am at Newsbank Conference Center brought to you by Ross Gibson of The Richards Group. The topic is Building Stronger Teams.
- We took our program on lpctv on the road this month and taped our first cooking show from Homestyle Hostel. We will be visiting our great chefs and restaurants on location as part of our YourPlaceInVermont monthly program.
- We welcomed new chamber member “The Chophouse” to the chamber. Mark Williams and team has done a tremendous job in the old Cool Moose Café location.
- The Energy Committee met with Megan Chambers of Efficiency Vermont to see what we can offer chamber members. (see attached)
- Our next Legislative Luncheon is on September 16 at Harrys Café in Ludlow from 12n-2pm. All are welcomed.
- The committees chose Dave Bonta of USA Solar Store as the July Member of the Month and congratulated Green Mountain Oral Surgery for being chosen for July’s Member Spotlight.
- We have an exciting trip scheduled for next May 6-13, 2016. It is the 100th anniversary of the National Parks and we will be heading to the Southwest. An 8-day tour from Scottsdale Arizona to Las Vegas for only $2499 per person, leaving from Boston. Details can be found on our website; YourPlaceInVermont.com
The next Okemo Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce’s (OVRCC) Business […]
Donald Dill of IMAGES BY DONALD DILL of Ludlow was recently selected as […]
A big thank you to the Brooke (Marketing & Project […]