June Chamber Corner
Well, it’s official! I have resigned from being the CEO of the Okemo Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce. I begin my new journey as the President and CEO of the Rockville Maryland Chamber of Commerce effective 7/2. I feel good about leaving this chamber in a better position than when I got here 10 years ago. I will miss everyone and my Vermont family! I will stay here until 6/22 to help the Chamber transition and Sue Chadwick will stay on as your Director of Member Services.
At the May 22 Board of Directors meeting it was decided that Tom Gianola from Echo Lake Inn will be the incoming President, Terry Bane from Imery’s will be the Vice President, Kevin Theissen from Skygate Financial Services will be the Treasurer and Gail Graves-Beardmore will be the Secretary.
At the annual meeting on May 10th we recognized the Weston Playhouse as our Members of the Year.
We welcomed Board of Directors:
- Michael Bailey, Brewfest Beverage, Ludlow
- Scott MacDonald, S.B. MacDonald Custom Instruments, Chester
- Emily Matthees, Weston Playhouse, Weston
- Terry Bane, Imerys, Ludlow
- Tom Gianola, Echo Lake Inn, Plymouth
- Gail Graves-Beardmore, Engel & Volkers, Ludlow
- Brian Hernon, HB Energy Solutions, Springfield
- Justin Hyjek, Homestyle Hostel, Ludlow
- Duane Kish, Okemo Mountain Resort, Ludlow
- Matt Lamb, Slopeside Okemo Vacation Rentals, Ludlow
- Jen McBride, Flour & Petal Proctorsville
- Kevin Theissen, Skygate Financial, Ludlow
- Margaret Vincent, Vermont T’s, Chester
We want to thank outgoing President Julie-Lynn Wood of the Golden Stage Inn in Proctorsville and Vice President Kevin Marvelli of The Vermont Country Store for their years of service on the Board.
I wish everyone my very best and will be coming back on weekends until we sell our house in Mount Holly.
Gervois Magazine is published quarterly and features luxury travel destinations. […]
Marji Graf, CEO, Okemo Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce welcomes […]