May Chamber Corner
May Chamber Corner
Submitted by Marji Graf, CEO
Okemo Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Big thanks to Fletcher Farm School for the Arts & Crafts for hosting our April 8 chamber mixer. Even with the hail that began coming down, everyone had a great time. It was nice to see members from Springfield, Ludlow, Chester, Rutland, Cavendish, Mount Holly, Weston and Plymouth in attendance.
- April 20 was our free educational program; Constant Contact email marketing series with Kim Dixon.
- The Chamber has a large display case at the Guilford Welcome Center for the months of May and September. Be sure to stop by to see our members’ and region showcased!
- Our guests this month on lpctv are Patricia Horn from The Village at Cedar Hill and Deb Carbin from Northeast by Rail.
- We had 2 ribbon cuttings; Table 19 and Woodbury’s Florist and Landscaping in Springfield.
- We presented Barb Westine of Newsbank with the April Member of the Month award.
- Members have been busy choosing Member of the Year from our previous 12 member of the month recipients. The Member of the Year will be announced at our Annual Meeting luncheon on May 13 from 12-2pm at Newsbank Conference Center.
- We’re gearing up for our Home Garden & Recreation Show on May 23 at the Ludlow Community Center from 10am-4pm. Please come and support your local businesses!! Food, vendors, music, family fun.
- We have an exciting trip scheduled for next May 6-13, 2016. It is the 100th anniversary of the National Parks and we will be heading to the Southwest. An 8-day tour from Scottsdale Arizona to Las Vegas for only $2499 per person, leaving from Boston. Details can be found on our website; YourPlaceInVermont.com
The next Okemo Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce’s (OVRCC) Business […]
Donald Dill of IMAGES BY DONALD DILL of Ludlow was recently selected as […]
A big thank you to the Brooke (Marketing & Project […]