Community Resources & Needs During COVID-19
Here is an inventory of those of our Okemo Valley members who are offering free food for the community during this Corona Virus pandemic.
- Black River Good Neighbors (Ludlow) food shelf
- Chester Andover Family Center (Chester) food shelf
- The Free Range (Chester) donated meals
- Retreat Farm (Brattleboro) Pantry Pickup (with funding help from fellow chamber member Downtown Brattleboro Alliance) and they also maintain a list of other food outlets in Southern VT.
- Senior Solutions (Council on Aging for Southeastern VT) needs volunteers. Learn more HERE.
- Senior Solutions is also suggesting a special project to help keep people better connected. Learn more HERE.
- Okemo Mountain School partnered with the Ludlow Police Department to host a Virtual Backyard 5k Walk/Run which ended on Sunday April 26, 2020 benefiting local families in need during the pandemic. Learn more HERE.